To access documentation, best practices, and training for ebrary products, use the keyword search at the top-right, or click on a category.
Can’t find the answer to your question? Need customized help? Send your question or request to the ebrary Technical Support Team:
- Go to your ebrary site, sign in, then click the “Technical Support” link at the bottom of any ebrary screen to submit a Request Form
- Unable to access your ebrary site? Submit form here: Request Assistance
Prefer the phone?
USA & Canada (toll free) 1 800 521 0600 ext 74350
UK toll free: 0800.220710, or +800 4997 4111
International Free Number Country List
Announcements and latest news!
- ebrary now offers a 3USER perpetual license for certain titles – See: http://support.ebrary.com/kb/3user
- RDA MARC records plan http://support.ebrary.com/kb/rda-marc/
- RPA problems with IE 10. See http://support.ebrary.com/kb/rpa-ie10/
Articles recently added to the ebrary Support Center:
- To be alerted if PDA or FUND CODE funds run low or run out, you can configure alerts, see: http://support.ebrary.com/kb/low-funds-alert/
Visit other ProQuest products Support Centers:
- Bowker Support Center
- Dialog Support Center
- ProQuest Support Center
- RefWorks-COS Support Center
- Serials Solutions Support Center