To access documentation, best practices, and training for ebrary products, use the keyword search at the top-right, or click on a category.
You have the ability to be alerted real time on changes to topics or categories that you are interested in by subscribing to RSS feeds. We have two types of RSS feeds:
- Alerts on major outage of service disruption on either platform or content changes.
- Alerts on changes to any articles you are following
See this post for further information
Can’t find the answer to your question? Need customized help? Send your question or request to the ebrary Product and Technical Support Team:
- email: email@example.com
- Or, go to your ebrary site, sign in, then click the “Technical Support” link at the bottom of any ebrary screen to submit a Request Form
- If unable to access your ebrary site, you can also Request Assistance
Prefer the phone?
USA & Canada (toll free): 1 800 521 0600 ext 74350
UK (toll free): 0800.220710, or +800 4997 4111
International Free Number Country List
Announcements and latest news
- RDA MARC records plan http://support.ebrary.com/kb/rda-marc/
- ebrary-hosted remote access (i.e. RPA) problems with IE 10. See http://support.ebrary.com/kb/rpa-ie10/
Articles recently added to the ebrary Support Center:
- To be alerted if PDA or FUND CODE funds run low or run out, you can configure alerts, see: http://support.ebrary.com/kb/low-funds-alert/
Visit other ProQuest products Support Centers:
- Bowker Support Center
- Dialog Support Center
- ProQuest Support Center
- RefWorks-COS Support Center
- Serials Solutions Support Center