ebrary’s proprietary reports were upgraded in April and May 2014. These include:
- Category Summary Report – Usage broken out by primary BISAC category
- Both category and subcategory data is shown.
- To filter by primary category only (not subcategories), use a Pivot Table in Excel. For detailed steps, see:
- Site Activity Report – Summary of usage
- Shows the user activities (views, copies, online turnaways, etc.) aggregated at the monthly level
- Usage by IP address is no longer an option
- For consortia:
- Activities of consortium children will be shown
- Option to show just the summary data for the entire consortium
- Title Report – Usage by title
- For consortia: Activities of consortium children will be shown
- PDA Report – Only appears for current or past PDA customers
- PDA Trigger Report – PDA/STL trigger data
- PDA Usage Report – Usage for PDA/STL-triggered titles
- Non-COUNTER reports are available for January 1, 2009 and forward. They are not available for older dates.
- If accessing reports via the Partners Site (i.e. not via the Admin tab)
- Navigation links to other tools on the site are not available in the Reports section.
- To return to the home page, either use the back button or re-sign in.
- “no usage” is evaluated slightly differently in the Title Report vs the release-4-COUNTER BR2 and the old-COUNTER BR5:
- Titles will not show up on the Title Report unless they had a view (page turn), copy, print, or download.
- However, a title will show up on the BR2 and a user session will be counted on the old BR5 even if it was opened and closed without a page turn, copy, print, or download.