To get an up-to-the-minute list of all titles in your Academic Complete (or other) collection – even if you don’t have admin-tab privileges:
1) Go to your ebrary site.
2) Sign in to your ebrary account. It is important that you sign in, otherwise you cannot get the complete list. If you do not have an ebrary bookshelf account, please create one using the “Sign In” button at the top right and clicking on “Create an account”
3) Click on “Advanced” just to the right of the “Search ebrary” button.
4) Next to “Search in”, select “Collections” then select “Academic Complete” (or another collection) from the list of available collections. Note, if you only have one collection on your site, you don’t need to select a collection.
5) In the next search line, leave the “Search in” part as “Text and Key Fields” then enter the special-power code “eball“. This just means ebrary-all.
6) Click the “Search ebrary” button below the search fields.
7) Then, to get a file with all these titles (complete with urls), click on the “Export Search Results” button over on the far right.
This will create an excel file of all titles in Academic Complete (or whichever collection you selected), complete with the url for each document.