ebrary is transitioning to a new online reader, but if your ebrary site still uses QuickView (you’ll see a QuickView menu at the top left), the following viewing tips might be helpful.
- Turn the page by double-clicking the right-side of the document page.
Turn to the previous page by double-clicking the left-side of the document.
This works on the iPad as well by double-tapping.
- Shrink or hide the Table of Contents (TOC) that appears to the right of the document by clicking on the very small black triangle over at the top-far-right of the TOC. Clicking on this triangle toggles between showing no TOC and showing a narrow TOC. To revert back to the full-size TOC, click on the icon almost directly above the triangle.
- Reduce the amount of stuff shown at the top of your browser by clicking on the very small black triangle over on the top-left of the screen (just to the left of the InfoTools button). Clicking on this triangle toggles between reducing and expanding the stuff shown at the top.
- Zoom in or out by clicking on the icon that looks like a page with a minus and plus sign next to it. Choosing a smaller zoom, say 75%, allows for more of the page to be seen, but at a smaller font. Increasing to 150% or even 200% makes the font bigger.
- If the ebrary window isn’t taking up the whole screen, resize the window just like you would any browser window.