Live Web Training from ebrary!
Librarians, end-users, faculty, staff, or anyone interested in learning more about ebrary products are welcome to attend any of the following live sessions:
- End-user covers how to get started with ebrary, including accessibility features upon request
- Download provides an overview on how to download ebrary content onto various devices
- Mobile & Facebook provides an overview of how to use ebrary’s iOS app for iPad, iPhone, & iPod touch and Android devices
- Patron Driven Acquisition (PDA) & Short-Term Loans (STL), our programs that enable libraries to purchase and loan titles based on real usage (for librarians)
- DASH!™ (Data Sharing, Fast), a complimentary feature of Academic Complete, College Complete, Public Library Complete, and Government Complete (for librarians)
- Acquisitions & Administrative, an introduction to all administrative functions including ordering, PDA , Holdings and MARC records (for librarians)
Can’t wait for a live training? Take a look at these recordings:
- ebrary Acquisitions & Administrative Training
- ebrary Patron Driven Acquisition (PDA) and Short Term Loans (STL) Training
View Webinars by Language
To view training courses offered in languages other than English, click here and look for event titles with language information (e.g., Language: Spanish). Webinars are currently offered in French, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
If you wish to request a specific session for your group, please contact our dedicated training team at firstname.lastname@example.org